This is a Civilized Place for Public Discussion and Free Support
Please treat this discussion forum with the same respect you would a public park.
These are not hard and fast rules, merely aids to the human judgment of our community. Use these guidelines to keep this a clean, well-lighted place for a civilized public discussion forum.
To help us answer your questions and speed up the process as quickly as possible, please ensure you provide:
- Google indexes this forum; So please do a search first!
- A link to your site, so we can view issues, especially important for issues which affect the appearance of your website.
- Always start your own discussion, Even if you see and find an existing topic that looks similar or identical to the issue that you are experiencing, it makes it harder to follow up with you individually.
- Take your time to post as much information about your issue and server environment if it is possible.
- List of other plugins you are using, especially plugins which modify the output, like caching or SEO plugins.
- Make sure the title of your issue report explains shortly what’s going on.
- Be civil. Don’t post anything that a reasonable person would consider offensive, abusive, or hate speech.
- Respect each other. Don’t harass or grief anyone, impersonate people, or expose their private information.
- Respect our forum. Don’t post spam or otherwise vandalize the forum.
Keep It Tidy
Make an effort to put things in the right place, so that we can spend more time to answering your support requests and less cleaning up. So:
- Don’t start a topic in the wrong category.
- Don’t cross-post the same thing in multiple topics.
- Don’t post no-content replies.
- Don’t divert an issue by changing it midstream.
- Don’t sign your posts — every post has your profile information attached to it.
- Don’t use any language other than English. This forum is for English ONLY.
- No affiliate links. Non-affiliate links to paid products are fine just as long as they're relevant to the discussion.
- Rather than posting “+1” or “Agreed,” use the Like button. Rather than taking an existing topic in a radically different direction, use Reply as a New Topic.
Post Only Your Own Stuff
You may not post anything digital that belongs to someone else without permission. You may not post descriptions of, links to, or methods for stealing someone’s intellectual property (software, video, audio, images), or for breaking any other law.